Yes! If you are in California we are now offering beer delivery directly to your doorstep through our online store, Fort Point Direct. Valid photo ID is required for delivery.
Currently, Fort Point Direct deliveries are only available to addresses in the state of California.
Yes! The delivery person will check your ID against your order to confirm you are 21+.
Yes! The delivery person will check your ID against your order to confirm you are 21+. Packages cannot be left unattended, so please plan to be available to accept your delivery!
- San Francisco: 1-hour, same-day delivery (if ordered before 8pm)
- Throughout California: Overnight delivery (if ordered before 5pm)
Order before 8pm to have your beer delivered the same day. Orders placed after 8pm will be delivered the next day between 12:30pm-1:30pm.
You can make an order on Fort Point Direct anytime! We are regularly fulling and sending out deliveries from 12:30pm to 8pm every day.
If you are in SF and...
- order beer during that time window, you will get your beer delivered in an hour or less.
- order beer outside of that time window, we will fulfill your order first thing once we open next (i.e. If you order at 9:30am, we will fill your order at 12:30pm the same day. If you order at 8:30pm, we will fill your order at 12:30pm the next day.)
If you are outside of SF and ordering beer, your order will be fulfilled based on our cut-off times and our "open" hours will affect you less. See the question below.
If you're outside of San Francisco, order before 5pm to have your beer delivered the next day anywhere in California. Deliveries are fulfilled by GLS and will arrive between 8am to 5pm. A few things to note:
- Our next-day shipping service does not deliver on the weekends.
- Orders placed after 5pm on Friday will be processed Monday morning and delivered on Tuesday. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed Monday morning and delivered on Tuesday.
- If you order after 5pm on a weekday, that order will count as being entered for the following day and you will receive your package the day after that (i.e. if you order after 5pm on Tuesday, you will receive your order on Thursday).
Quality is extremely important to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right!
Fort Point will provide a refund for orders with damaged or incorrect products. Refunds must be initiated within 24 hours of delivery by contacting email@example.com along with pictures of damaged or incorrect beer. Refunds will be made to the original payment method. All apparel (hats, shirts, sweatshirts) are final sale.
No, if you are not ordering alcoholic beverages, you do not need to be 21+ years old to place an order.
If you’d like to use a Fort Point gift card you purchased through our Square site, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the gift card number and we can transfer the balance to a digital gift card that can be used in our store.
For now, we’re only selling and delivering our goods in California. Keep up with us on social media for the latest updates on when and if we expand to outside of our state!
We work with Postmates to make same-day deliveries happen in San Francisco, and GLS to ship beer across California.
No. Currently, we’re not able to sell or deliver kegs to consumers. The best way to go about getting a Fort Point keg, is to reach out to your local BevMo or keg store and ask them to place an order with us.
All of our available canned beers can be ordered for delivery to anywhere in California via Fort Point Direct. Please note, some of our beers are only available seasonally and draft-only beers cannot be ordered online. If you’re in the Bay Area and looking for draft, or would like to pick up Fort Point at a store or restaurant near you, chat or email us and we’ll point you in the right direction!
No, currently Fort Point beer is only sold and distributed in bars, restaurants, and stores in California. Starting in 2020 Fort Point beers are also available across Japan.
Quality is extremely important to us, please reach out so we can make it right! If possible, include the following information about the beer in question so we can pass it along to our Quality Team:
- Beer style
- Package style (six-pack or twelve-pack)
- Purchase location
- Time and date stamp on the bottom of the can
- Batch number on the bottom of the can (the four digits following the pound sign)
The date inked on the bottom of our beer cans, and stickered on our six-packs and twelve-packs, is the date the beer was packaged.
We recommend consuming your Fort Point within these timeframes for maximum freshness.
- Within 90 days from package date: Animal, Villager, Dipper, Cool
- Within 120 days from package date: KSA, Park Series, Westfalia, Sfizio, Strawberry Darling
- Within 180 days from package date: Export
We don’t run any industry standard testing for gluten levels so we can’t make any claims about how high or low gluten levels are in our beers. However, we do use an enzyme to control haze levels in a few of our beers that indirectly lowers gluten content.
The beers that occasionally use this enzyme are Cool, Dipper, Sfizio, Animal, Park, and Villager.
If you have a Fort Point gift card, lucky you! That gift card can be redeemed at any of our taprooms. Gift cards can also be used for Fort Point Direct, our online store. If you’re having trouble using your gift card online, please email us at email@example.com with the gift card number, your name, email, and balance on card (if you know it).
All of our taprooms are first-come, first-serve, and do not take reservations.
Yes! Both are welcome.
We are following the below precautions for outdoor dining.
- Guests are limited to 6 guests per party, up to 10 if from the same household.
- Guests are required to order a meal to purchase alcohol.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized immediately after guests leave and before new guests are seated.
- Guests are instructed to keep masks on in between eating and drinking.
- Our team wears masks at all times and works with heightened alertness of sanitation standards.
- At all of our locations, we have a glass or plexiglass barrier in place at our ordering window between our team and guests.
In normal times, yes we do!
However, currently due to the pandemic our growler fill program is on hold to ensure the safety and health of our team and patrons at our taprooms.
While that program is on hold, we are offering customers the ability to purchase a brand new growler filled with 64 ounces of beer for delivery through Fort Point Direct. You can also purchase a growler empty and save it for future fills at our taprooms.
Once the beer is first placed in a vacuum-sealed growler, it is good for up to 5 days. After you break the initial seal and the cap is opened, beer is best if consumed within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, the Fort Point brewery is a production facility only and closed to the public. We’re located on federal land which makes it a bit tricky to host people or open a bar (trust us, we know you guys want it and that it would be awesome! 😉 Maybe one day.).
Not at this time!
We’re always looking for great people to join our team! Check out our open positions at fortpointbeer.com/jobs.